Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bat for Lashes - July 25, 2007

The Knitting Factory [10 pm] ~$12

I couldn't stay at this show very long (I had to leave after about 30 minutes), but it was great to get a glimpse of these ladies in action. Bat for Lashes maintain a very art house aura and perform an interesting mix of minimalist, mystical music. I am happy to say that they played Trophy, Tahiti, Horse and I, I Saw a Light, the Wizard, and Mother Sea before I left. I look forward to catching these ladies for a complete set next time they are in town.

If anyone else was at the show, tell us how the rest of their act was.

Set list from bpearis

Intro
Trophy
Tahiti
Horse
I saw a light
The Wizard
Mother Sea
What's a Girl to Do?
Sad Eyes
Sarah
Moon and Moon (I think)
blurry

Read the review on Stereogum.


Bat for Lashes - The Knitting Factory, July 25, 2007

No comments:

What was your favorite live music of 2007!?

Click on the images to go to the original photo sources.